viernes, 13 de junio de 2008

Why Isn't Love Enough?

Anna: Give me back my hand.
Anna: Sign.

Larry:
I'll sign on one condition. We skip this, we go to my sleek new surgery, and we christen the patients' new bed with our final fuck. I know you don't want to, and I know you think I'm sick for asking, but that's what I'm asking, for old times sake.
Larry: Because I'm obsessed with you, because I can't get over you. Because I think on some small level you owe me something for deceiving me so exquisitely.
Larry: For all these reasons, I am begging you to give me your body.
Larry: You be my whore, and in return I will pay you with your liberty.


Ficha en IMDb de Closer

1 acotación/es:

Eternal Outsider 19 de junio de 2008, 1:15 p. m.  

Holaaaa... Emmm... Bue, esa peli mucho me gustó. Je. :P

Music Is My Aeroplane

En mis oídos ahora suena...

The Sound Of Muzak

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP