miércoles, 28 de mayo de 2008

You Oughta Know

You seem very well, things look peaceful
I'm not quite as well, I thought you should know
Did you forget about me, Mr. Duplicity
I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner
It was a slap in the face how quickly I was replaced
And are you thinking of me when you fuck her?

(...)

'Cause the joke that you laid in the bed that was me
And I'm not gonna fade as soon as you close your eyes
And you know it
And every time I scratch my nails down someone else's back
I hope you feel it... well can you feel it?!






1 acotación/es:

Eternal Outsider 29 de mayo de 2008, 4:37 p. m.  

No sabía que ya habías empezado a postear, Anita...

Welcome back :P

Music Is My Aeroplane

En mis oídos ahora suena...

The Sound Of Muzak

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP